Millions of Australian workers will be affected by a new change that is set to revolutionise the workplace.
The Fair Work Commission has announced a new change to flexible work arrangements for workers across all industries.
Click here to read full article.
Get ready, flexible work arrangements are coming to your workplace.
Flexible working hours will soon become part of Australian workplace legislation and it will be vital to understand what the most recent changes mean for employers to avoid workplace relation claims. Starting 1 December 2018, employers will need to make a genuine attempt to reach an agreement on flexible work arrangements. For a more detailed look at your obligations as an employer, check out the following resources:
- The latest legislation changes – Employsure Essentials video by Thorunn Arnadottir
- Employsure’s guide to flexible work
- Michael Morris shares Employsure’s flexible work journey
- Employsure’s guide to who can request flexible work by law
- Read more about the state of flexible work in Australia in our Small Business Trends ebook for 2019
- Keep an eye out on our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for more legislation updates